Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tamara Witmer - Playboy Nude



Tamara Witmer



Valencia, CA



BUST: 34" C

WAIST: 24 "

HIPS: 34 "

HEIGHT: 5' 8"

WEIGHT: 115 lbs



AMBITIONS: To leave this world better than I found it.



TURN-ONS: A good heart and a good mind.



TURNOFFS: Stinkers and lima beans.



ASTROLOGICAL SIGN: I'm an Aries, and sometimes I won't even date someone who's incompatible.



A RECENT CONCERT I ENJOYED: The Rolling Stones



WHAT MAKES A WOMAN SEXY: Class, beautiful eyes.



PLACES I'D VISIT AGAIN: South Beach, Maui, Lake Tahoe, San Francisco."



She says that while she finds successful, well-educated men sexy, they’re not necessarily her ideal: "I would rather be with someone who is not hot but down-to-earth and stable." She hasn’t had lots of boyfriends; she says she’s shy. "I would like to be more outgoing," she confesses. If you feel you’d like to help Miss August burst from her cocoon, here’s a tip: She bowls. In fact she has her own ball, a sparkly pink and purple one.



She’s a beautiful woman who takes neither the world nor herself too seriously. One other point: She’s honest. "Some people want to win no matter how fake they are," she says. "I just do things in my own way." In other words, live for today, and don’t worry about Tamara.