Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sandra Nilsson - Playboy Playmate of the Month January 2008 - 1

Sandra Nilsson



Ystad, Sweden



BUST: 35″ C

WAIST: 26

HIPS: 35

HEIGHT: 5′ 9″

WEIGHT: 123 lbs



AMBITIONS: I try to get as much out of life as I can everyday. I like to help people and give advice.
TURN-ONS: I like a man who has good self-confidence, a unique personality and nice eyes.
TURNOFFS: When a man just talks about himself and when a man smells like old sweat.
WHAT I MISS ABOUT SWEDEN: My family and friends.
FOODS I WILL NOT EAT: All kinds of meat because I am a vegetarian.
HOBBIES I’D PURSUE IF I HAD MORE TIME: Yoga and home design.
PREVIOUS MODELING EXPERIENCE: Several beauty pageants in Sweden, promotions for Hawaiian Tropic and an appearance on Scandinavia’s Next Top Model.
FAVORITE BOOKS/AUTHOR: The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling.